What we sometimes see as a failure to behave properly, is actually a failure to communicate properly’
This workshop can help parents and carers in understanding and encouraging positive behaviour in their children whilst being able to maintain a strong relationship with the child. The workshop will
- Educate around what is and what drives behaviour
- To understand the child’s needs and how to better manage emotions, both theirs and yours
- Effective discipline strategies
- Managing behaviour in collaborative and positive ways
- Explore natural and logical consequences and the reasoning behind them
- Setting limits and which behaviours to prioritise
- Maintaining a strong relationship with your child whilst still enforcing boundaries
- Looking after yourself as a parent
Attendees will receive an electronic resource pack after the event in order to support moving forward from the workshop.
Your trainer is Niki Green.