Access Our Popular Workshops in Your Own Home
Due to the current Covid-19 situation we have launched a range of our best-selling webinars to support you, your family and your school community during lockdown.
These sessions are hosted on Zoom and can be accessed from the privacy of your own home. Links to access the training are supplied on booking.
More information, including technical requirements, is available on our FAQ page.
The range of webinars includes:
- Autism Spectrum Awareness/ABA
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health including anxiety
- Resilience and Wellbeing
- Emotional Regulation
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Behaviour Management/Violent and Challenging Behaviour
- Pathological Demand Avoidance/Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Preparing your child for school
- Lego Therapy
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Can’t make a live webinar?
We are now offering many of our popular topics in an on demand format for your home or workplace. Typically offering up to 2hrs of high quality content from our knowledgeable and qualified team, along with downloadable resources.