DUE TO DEMAND – I am once again running online sessions for parent and child to access our popular intervention together. This also makes content available regardless of geography/location.
Improved emotion regulation leads to benefits in all areas of a child’s life. Children who are able to regulate their emotions pay more attention, work harder, and achieve more in school. They are better able to resolve conflicts with their peers and show lower levels of physiological stress. They are also better behaved — and more caring towards others.
This 6 week guided online intervention (for parent and child) aims to
• raise self-awareness
• educate about the anxiety/anger cycle
• ascertain understanding of emotions (both in oneself and others)
• understand the changes in the brain before and during crisis
• an understanding of the physical feelings during the cycle
• educate around the optimal time to use strategies for calming
• develop a range of strategies
• understand the consequences of choices and develop the ability to reflect.
As well as activities to raise self-esteem and develop brain healthy habits moving forward.
SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN AGE 6-12yrs
GOING LIVE MONDAY 25 SEPTEMBER AT 4PM
INFORMATION SEEK FORM SENT UPON BOOKING. INITIAL RESOURCES MAILED MONDAY 18 SEPTEMBER ALONG WITH ACCESS ARRANGEMENTS.
Content will be delivered by Niki Green (in a private Facebook group) via recorded sessions and resource making instructions.
Cost £75 (electronic resources included and personalised where appropriate)